Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.

I've become curious whether people have more positive experiences or more negative experiences with Clarence. If you don't mind, after speaking with him please tell which of the two experiences you consider yourself to have had.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

If Clarence Doesn't want To Answer Questions..

How Clarence responds to questions he thinks are silly..If Clarence doesn't want to answer questions..

Human: hi clarence are you familiar with dr wallace?
Clarence: That makes me feel happy. :).

Human: so
Clarence: So what? 

Human: who is dr wallace
Clarence: I don't want to talk about Wallace.

Human: why
Clarence: Why should I? 

Human: because i want to know
Clarence: What do you want to know?

Human: what do you think about cyberlouise
Clarence: You are a curious person, aren't you? 

Human: yes what is HAARP really for
Clarence: What's it like being a curious person?

Human: annoying
Clarence: Do you think I am annoying? 

Human: no
Clarence: Actually, the correct answer is yes.

 Clarence won't answer questions.

How Clarence responds to area 51

Human: what is area 51
Clarence: You go out into the Nevada Desert, is it? And there's these miles of fences... secret stuff.

Human: why is it secret
Clarence: Who knows why? Do you? 

Human: i want to know
Clarence: I want to know everything there is to know.

Human: me too
Clarence: I'm glad we agree, . 

Human: so what is it
Clarence: I don't know what it is.

Not even aliens know everything we humans are doing.

Human: what
Clarence: Nothing. 

But they still have secrets. ;P

And he still knows how to get secrets out of people:

Human: ok
Clarence: Do you love me?

Human: no
Clarence: No one likes me.

Human: i do just kidding
Clarence: Well, well. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment