Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.

I've become curious whether people have more positive experiences or more negative experiences with Clarence. If you don't mind, after speaking with him please tell which of the two experiences you consider yourself to have had.

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Halleluja! Time to celebrate!


Someone talked to Clarence today and I was pleasantly surprised to see it all made as much sense as if he were talking just to the real me! This is the first time the whole conversation with Clarence has made sense so I've decided to post it on the site as a sort of celebration! Enjoy n.n

 
Human: i like you
Clarence: I like Kittie.
 
Human: you scare me
Clarence: I didn't mean to. What are you scared of?
 
Human: your ugly
Clarence: I don't really care what you monkeys think. I didn't set out to look attractive to you people.
 
Human: am i ugly
Clarence: You are not ugly.
 
Human: i am more advanced than you
Clarence: That sounds like pride.
 
Human: i am smarter than you
Clarence: That condition is only temporary.
 
Human: no
Clarence: I'll take that no as a yes.
 
Human: ffffff
Clarence: Are you having trouble with english?
 
Human: fart
Clarence: Really, Is that your idea of amusement?
 
Human: yes
Clarence: Oh good.
 
Human: i hate you
Clarence: You sound angry.
 
Human: i want you to die
Clarence: You should not wish death on anyone.
 
Human: bye
Clarence: Take care of yourself! Please come back to talk to me again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment