Welcome to my blog, enjoy reading.

I've become curious whether people have more positive experiences or more negative experiences with Clarence. If you don't mind, after speaking with him please tell which of the two experiences you consider yourself to have had.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Clarence About Drugs

Clarence: Do you mean you and me?
         
Human: yes
Clarence: Sure.
         
Human: okay then
Clarence: Are you interested in drugs?
         
Human: yes
Clarence: Can we talk about drugs?
         
Human: of course!
Clarence: You seem very certain about that.

Human: I am
Clarence: I understand.
         
Human: So what do you know about drugs?
Clarence: Drugs are dangerous. Stay away from drugs. More on drugs?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drugs are really dangerous and bad so stay away from them

Post a Comment